Greenleaf is committed to providing the best cannabis experience in Nevada, which is why we offer a wide selection of flowers, pre-rolls, vapes, concentrates, edibles, and more. However, what sets us apart is that we make shopping for cannabis fun and enjoyable. If you join our rewards program, you can enter to win free products and take advantage of exclusive discounts and deals.
Another reason to sign up for our customer program is that we offer weed delivery. While Fallon is outside of our delivery zone, you can enjoy the convenience of on-demand cannabis purchases if you’re staying in Reno or Sparks overnight.
Is Weed Legal in Fallon NV?
Yes, recreational cannabis is legal in Nevada, and has been since 2017. The sale of marijuana products is regulated by the Cannabis Compliance Board.
FAQs About Buying Cannabis From Greenleaf Wellness
How Much Can I Buy From Your Weed Store?
In Nevada, it’s legal for adults to purchase up to one ounce of flower and 1/8 ounce of concentrate.
Can I Smoke at a Recreational Dispensary near Fallon NV?
No, it’s illegal to use cannabis in public spaces, so you have to wait until you’re on private property to enjoy our products.
Do I Have to Be a Nevada Resident to Purchase Cannabis?
No, you can visit our weed dispensary Fallon from out of state and still purchase marijuana legally. However, you cannot transport cannabis across state lines since it’s still illegal at the federal level.
Other Reasons to Visit Greenleaf Wellness
We are located in Sparks, NV, which is next to Reno. So, there are plenty of reasons to visit our weed dispensary beyond getting your favorite products. In addition to gambling at any of the numerous casinos in the city, other highlights include:
- Fly High Trampoline Park – There’s more than one way to get high! This trampoline park is tons of fun for all ages, so you can come solo or with friends. You can just jump or play games like basketball and dodgeball while bouncing.
- Fleischmann Planetarium – Experience the wonders of the universe by visiting one of the premiere planetariums in the region. The full dome theater is a sight to behold, whether you’re stoned or not.
- Wild Island Adventure Park – Nevada is hot and dry, so why not get wet and wild at this adventure park? With tons of slides and pools, you can cool off after visiting our NV dispensary.
Getting Here From Fallon NV
- Get onto US-50 W Veterans Highway heading west.
- Keep right to continue onto I-80BUS E.
- Merge onto I-80W heading toward Reno.
- Take exit 17 for Rock Blvd.
- Turn left onto Rock Blvd, then turn right onto Glendale ave.
- Our cannabis shop will be on the right.