Whether you’re a cannabis veteran or a marijuana rookie, we carry products that cater to all levels of cannabis users.
First Time Visiting a Dispensary in Nevada?
As a first-time cannabis consumer, it can be intimidating. There’s no need to worry. Here are a few common FAQs that first-time cannabis store visitors have, as well as our answers.
Is Weed Legal in Carson City, NV?
- Both medical and recreational cannabis are legal in Nevada.
- Only persons 21 years old or older can use cannabis recreationally.
- Although cannabis is legal in Nevada, you are only allowed to possess and carry up to one ounce of cannabis and up to ⅛ of an ounce (3.5 grams) of cannabis concentrate.
How Do I Know What Cannabis is Right for Me?
If you’re new to cannabis, you probably don’t know which type of weed is best for you. The staff at our weed store will have all the answers. Until then, here are the three types of cannabis and their effects.
- Cannabis Indica: Leaves you feeling relaxed, euphoric, and sleepy. It is also good for anxiety and pain management.
- Cannabis Sativa: Leaves you feeling energized and is great for increasing creativity and focus
- Hybrid: The best of both worlds!
How to Find CBD
If CBD is what you’re looking for, Leafly is a fantastic resource for finding the best CBD store near you. Here is a link to Leafly that provides you with all your CBD options near Carson City.
Other Reasons to Visit from Carson City, NV
After you’ve stopped by the best recreational dispensary in NV, you should make a day of your trip to Sparks! Here are a few of the best things to do in town:
- Sparks Marina Park – This is the perfect place to enjoy some of the product you got from us while taking in the gorgeous views of the lake and mountains beyond it.
- Great Basin Brewing Co. – Stop by this Sparks hotspot for a bite and a beer before your journey back to Carson City.
Getting to Our Dispensary
You’re lucky that our little pot shop is a short 40-minute drive north of Carson City. Here are a few sources for different modes of transportation that you can take to get to Greenleaf Wellness.
If You Need Directions
- Get on I-580
- Follow I-580 to Mill St in Reno. Take exit 34 from I-580
- Take Greg St to Glendale Ave in Sparks
- We will be on the right!