WYLD Gummies come in 10-edible containers, and you have so many different options where flavor and potency are concerned:
- Raspberry Gummies: Sativa enhanced, 10mg THC and 0mg CBD per serving
- Huckleberry Gummies: Hybrid enhanced, 10mg THC and 0mg CBD per serving
- Marionberry Gummies: Indica enhanced, 10mg THC and 0mg CBD per serving
- Pomegranate Gummies: Hybrid enhanced, 10mg THC and 10mg CBD per serving
- Peach Gummies: Hybrid enhanced, 5mg THC and 10mg CBD per serving
- Strawberry Gummies: Hybrid enhanced, 1mg THC and 20mg CBD per serving
- Pear Gummies: Hybrid enhanced, 10mg THC and 10mg CBD per serving
- Elderberry Gummies: Indica enhanced, 10mg THC and 5mg CBN per serving
FAQs about wyld gummies
Where can you buy Wyld Gummies?
WYLD Gummies are available at both medical and recreational dispensary locations throughout the US. You can shop our selection of WYLD Gummies available for sale here in Sparks, NV, or head over to WYLD’s store locator and plug in your zip code to find their nearest retail location to you.
How potent are Wyld Gummies?
WYLD Gummies have different cannabinoid concentrations depending on the state; each state has its own requirements as to how many milligrams of THC can be in edibles. With that being said, if you buy WYLD Gummies in Nevada, each gummy will contain 10mg of THC. The gummies can also contain different amounts of other cannabinoids depending on the product you buy. For example, Peach WYLD Gummies contain 5mg of THC and 10mg of THC.
How many Wyld Gummies should I take?
Most experienced users will take one gummy only, especially the gummies that contain 10mg of THC. However, if you are new to cannabis edibles, you may opt for only half of a 10mg THC gummy. Always give the gummy time to kick in—about an hour or so—before thinking you need more. Edibles do take a little longer to take effect.
Who makes Wyld Gummies?
WYLD is actually the name of the company that makes WYLD Gummies. The company has been around since 2015 and is actually considered one of the nation’s top edibles companies. This Portland, Oregon-based company sells cannabis products in several states, as well as CBD products nationwide.